Welcome to Trailside Estates - located adjacent to the town of St. Walburg, SK
Trailside Estates - Information for Prospective Purchasers
Trailside Estates- Phase I is an acreage development within the RM of Frenchman Butte adjacent to the northwest corner of the Town of St. Walburg, SK. Individual lots range in size from 6 to 13 acres, more or less.
The subdivision community is subject to certain guidelines for development agreed to between the Rural Municipality, Province of Saskatchewan, and the developer:
· Trailside Estates is zoned HDCR - High Density Country Residential.
· Restrictive covenants will apply to ensure minimum/maximum construction sizes and other matters to ensure consistent standards across the development.
· A development permit is required prior to commencing construction. From the date of possession on, owners are responsible for maintenance and weed control on their lot.
· Acreages are within the St. Walburg School District; please check with Northwest School Division regarding busing schedules.
· An Agricultural District Caution is to be filed with the completed offer acknowledging the proximity of agricultural operations.
· Power and gas is adjacent to each lot. Parcel E has a water well.
· The TransCanada Trail runs along the southern boundary of the development and into the town-site.
· The road through the development will be maintained by the RM; lot owners will be responsible for the upkeep of their own driveways.
How to Purchase a Lot
Trailside Estates interested buyers are encouraged to get financing pre-approval prior to entering into a formal offer to purchase. This is a Multiple Listed Service property administered through the Realtors Association of Lloydminster & District.
The Midwest Group is available to assist you in forming your offer to purchase:
Vern McClelland, Associate Broker
Michael Dewing, Realtor
Parcel maps issued by Information Services Corporation of Saskatchewan will be provided in lieu of individual lot surveys. Corner pins of each parcel are clearly marked on site.
Buyers may wish to make their offer subject to:
· Receiving a development permit from the RM of Frenchman Butte for intended use.
· Establishing a water supply suitable for domestic purposes. Cost of test drilling shall be at the buyer’s expense. A copy of an independent Hydrology Report undertaken in March, 2008 is available from the Midwest Group, RE/MAX of Lloydminster. Parcel E has a water well already on it. This report is intended for information purposes only. As usual buyers are advised to conduct their own diligence.
All conditions shall be removed no later than 45 days after offer, with completion to follow within 15 days. The Buyer and Seller are individually responsible for their respective legal fees.
GST applies to all lot sales. Buyers may be eligible to receive a rebate for a portion of the GST paid on the lot purchase and home construction. Contact Canada Revenue Agency for more details or visit www.servicecanada.gc.ca
There is no time limit respecting start of construction.
Size and price of lots:
Lot C 12.61 acres $ 69,500.00 + GST
Lot D 13.54 acres $ 69,500.00 + GST
Lot E 12.34 acres $ 77,500.00 + GST (water well installed)
Lot F 13.66 acres $ 69,500.00 + GST
Lot G 6.44 acres $ 59,500.00 + GST