Perch Lake, SK - Echo Bay Developments
ECHO BAY DEVELOPMENTS - INFORMATION FOR PROSPECTIVE PURCHASERS
Welcome to this lake subdivision at Perch Lake, SK - ready and waiting for your family to enjoy summer after summer or year-round living. This subdivision was designed with a number of new recreational lake properties as well as residential acreages. The area is well known to the developers and special care has been taken to utilize the topography of the land to create an individual uniqueness to each property.
- private single-family dwellings only; no retail or commercial activity permitted
- devopment permits required from RM of Frenchman Butte prior to construction
- minimum of 800 sq.ft. residence is required
- all homes must be new construction. RTM's are permitted, but no mobile homes are allowed. An RV may be used temporarily or seasonally until construction of residence is complete.
- exterior finish (earth tones only, fitting with aesthetic of recreation community) must be completed within 12 months of beginning construction.
- water and sewer installations must conform to all provincial and municipal requirements
- no livestock or farm animals are permitted.
REALTORS from the Midwest Group, RE/MAX of Lloydminster are available to assist potential purchasers:
Buyers may wish to make their offers subject to receiving a development permit from the RM of Frenchman Butte for intended use.
Please note that buyers and sellers are responsible for their own respective legal costs. Buyers should note that GST does apply to each purchase price.
Sizes and Prices of Lots:
1. Lot 1 Blk 1 $110,000 0.67 acres
2. Lot 2 Blk 1 $110,000 0.45 acres
3. Lot 10 Blk 1 $130,000 0.42 acres
4. Lot 11 Blk 1 $117,000 0.40 acres
5. Lot 12 Blk 1 $117,000 0.42 acres
6. Lot 2 Blk 2 $150,000 0.54 acres
7. Lot 3 Blk 2 $150,000 0.77 acres
8. Lot 4 Blk 4 $138,000 0.48 acres
9. Lot 1 Blk 5 $72,000 0.45 acres
10. Lot 2 Blk 5 $72,000 0.44 acres
11. Lot 3 Blk 5 $82,000 0.58 acres
12. Lot 4 Blk 5 $72,000 0.45 acres
13. Parcel A $130,000 5.01 acres
14. Parcel B $130,000 9.04 acres
15. Parcel C $110,000 8.27 acres
For the complete Restrictive Covenant as well as information on Lakeshore Development Guidelines as per Saskatchewan Ministry of Environment, please contact Vern McClelland at 780.808.2700.